I have been stockpiling a bunch of things in my Pocket and email so I wanted to share that with you today. Here's 7 genres I've been reading about lately.
Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea or an ice cold beer...whichever strikes your fancy...and sit back and enjoy!
1. Business-y reads
- This book, Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg, has been recommended to me by multiple people and I started reading it this week. WOW. Get yourself a copy- man or woman. I'm learning so much about my own psyche and how to conduct business and life as a female.
- In other words, don’t stay at the job for safe salary increases over time. That will never get you where you want – freedom from financial worry. Only free time, imagination, creativity, and an ability to disappear will help you deliver value that nobody ever delivered before in the history of mankind. Read this article, take a leap and change your life.
- I come back to this again and again. Make it tonight's homework.
- Quit wasting time.
- Be more productive every day.
2. Empowering reads
- I love this entire blog, but this post really stood out to me. What does it mean to be a radical homemaker? A feminist? A wife/homemaker/mother in today's society?
- Start a revolution today.
- Ask yourself these 2 questions everyday.
3. Healthy Reads
4. Jesus-y Reads
5. Plum Crazy Reads
6. Fun reads
- Videos on how to tie a scarf 9 ways- yah!
- This blog is fun. Lots of great ideas.
- I want to make this body scrub.
7. Foodie Reads
- I can't wait to dive into these recipes.
- New e-book on gluten/dairy/soy free cooking
- Chi chi chi CHIA!
Also, besides Lean In, I'm reading these books right now too:
|God On Mute|
What things have you read, stumbled upon, linked to lately that are stirring your mind and heart? What's inspiring you lately?