2.03.2013

And the winner is....

                   


ZS5104!



I am absolutely in LOVE with my new Firmoo eyeglasses!!

I love how they are stylish AND functional. (They also have fashion glasses if you don't need a prescription but just want to rock the 'nerd' or 'hipster' look!)

What do you think?

Would you like to own a pair?

The First Pair Free program allows you to try Firmoo glasses by paying shipping only!!!
$ 6.95 dollars for shipping.
That's it.


I'll be doing another review (more pics and a vlog) later this week- so check back.

In the meantime, let me know what you think about the 'winners' and tell me in the comments which glasses you would pick!






Note: Firmoo offered me free glasses to try in exchange for an online review via social media. I welcomed the opportunity and would pay full price for these glasses- that is how much I like them and like the PRICE! :)
Thanks Firmoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment