11.24.2012

Thankful Thursday: Happy Thanksgiving

Everyday I have so much to be thankful for.
Yesterday was no exception.
Blessings abound!

I spent my first Thanksgiving as a bride-to-be to my love, T.



I woke up to 60 degree temperatures in November- perfect short running weather.


I got to spend 3 hours in the kitchen watching 'Home for the Holidays' and cooking up a storm.



I made homemade stuffing from scratch- Success!




I cooked my first pie ever and it was delicious!



I spent the afternoon with my grandparents, aunt/uncle/cousins, sister/bro-in-law/niece over good food and good conversation.



I was able to chat with both of my parents and wish them a Happy Thanksgiving.

And today I was able to spend time working on the novel the I am set to finish in 7 days and enjoy leftovers and sweatpants (weekend must haves!)

 
 

Life is so good.

Psalm 100 (NLT)
A psalm of thanksgiving.
1Shout with joy to the Lord, all the earth!
2Worship the Lord with gladness.
Come before him, singing with joy.
3Acknowledge that the Lord is God!
He made us, and we are his.
We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4Enter his gates with thanksgiving;
go into his courts with praise.
Give thanks to him and praise his name.
5For the Lord is good.
His unfailing love continues forever,
and his faithfulness continues to each generation.
 
God is so good to me and I'm feeling so incredibly blessed for everything He has bestowed upon me in life. So many exciting things on the horizon.
 
Happy Thanksgiving friends.
I feel blessed to have you be a part of my story here on EvenMe.
I hope you all got to enjoy some time with loved ones near and far. I hope you got a chance to thank God for all the blessings he's bestowed upon you. Here's to another year basking in gratitude.
XO
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

    Your food looked Mazing. Makes me want some pie a la mode.

    Best,
    Raki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great day!! I have yet to bake a pie, ever.

    ReplyDelete