10.08.2012

Influence Conference: Getting to Know You Pt. II

I made it! Finished the marathon and DIDN'T die.
Now if only I could remember how to walk normally... :)
AND...another major event occurred. If you follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram you already know. <3
Expect a marathon re-cap post soon!

This week I'm linking up with ThisHealthyEndeavor on a series dedicated to getting to know all the ladies of the The Influence Conference.
Hard to believe in a few short days I'll be in Indiana meeting all these amazing women!
I am at once excited, scared and a host of other emotions!!

Here are the questions for round II:

What was your favorite food when you were a child?

I LOVED pizza. Still do. I probably eat pizza at least once a week.
In my childhood home, Friday nights were 'pizza' nights. My dad would get carry-out from one of 2 places in Des Moines- La Pizza House or Casey's (still has the best taco pizza in town in my opinion). I also had numerous birthday parties at Godfather's as a child.
Only differnce is, back then it was thick crust with extra cheese. Now, I like thin wheat crust loaded with veggies.

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?


I sit. And do nothing. This rarely happens- so when it does I'm usually thinking about what I should be doing. Lame- I know.

Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?

In 2006, I got married. In 2007, I got divorced.
Best decision I ever made.
I changed my life in 101 amazing ways and met the man of my dreams.
I couldn't have asked for a better 'bad thing' to happen to me.

What is your favorite body part?

This is sort of a bizarre question...Ha.
On me- I like my legs. They are strong and shapely and got me through a marathon yesterday!
On my boy, T, I love his smile. He has the best smile. And hilarious facial expressions.
On people in general, I always notice teeth and hands. I think it can tell a lot about a person and how they view themselves. Plus I have a thing with teeth... maybe I'm the bizarre one? :)

 If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
This one. Right now. I've had the most amazing year and I LOVE MY LIFE. The older I get the more 'me' I feel. Truly and incredibly BLESSED.

Stay tuned for Part III....

No comments:

Post a Comment