2.14.2012

This guy...



Makes my world go round.
So today I'm making a special tribute: 10 reasons I love this guy.

1. He makes up his own funny meanings for words. Like 'fandango' in place of cursing.



2. I can ask him any random question about a music artist and he can answer. Often followed up by a CD of his favorite songs by that artist.

3. He makes me mixed CDs. Workout mixes. Summer mixes. Love mixes. Each song hand-selected for me.

4. I can be having the worst day ever and he knows exactly what to say to get my head back in straight. He keeps me sane.

5. He hardly ever complains when I make him redo a self portrait with me 10x because I think I look 'weird' in the previous 9.

6. He has an incredible sense of style. I've never met a man who dresses as well as he does and I love that we can talk fashion and shop together.




7. He loves candy just as much as I do.

8. He never runs out of things to talk about with me. And he makes me laugh. Every day.

9. He has a heart of gold. He would do anything for me. He would do anything for someone that needed his help. He is a selfless, loyal and caring friend, dad and son.

10. He's always on my side- listening to my crazy ideas, supporting me in new ventures, offering kind words and hugs whenever I need them.

Guess what I'm saying is for all these reasons and too many to count- I feel blessed and honored to have him in my life. I love that man. :)




Wishing you all the love in the world this Valentine's Day!!

2 comments: