1. Did you watch the Superbowl? I have to say- the game was pretty boring. However, I think Madge ROCKED the halftime show.
For 53 years old, she looks pretty amazing. And still knows how to captivate an audience! I got chills during 'Like A Prayer'. Great song.
2. In the beginning of the week, we had beautiful weather. 65 degrees for days in a row. I got to use my new moonroof.
4. Unfortunately, I didn't get to enjoy much of the nice weather. And fortunately, I got to avoid most of the crappy weather. Between my two jobs, last week I worked somewhere around 80 hours.
5. But I was able to squeeze in some time with friends and family! Last week I had lunch with my friend Jenny- dim sum at Kwong Tung on Ingersoll Avenue.
I also had breakfast with my aunt and Grandma at Smokey Row where I started my day with one of these.
And I even squeezed in a little date night with my favorite person, T.
This is at my aunt's house- her dog just crawled up in his lap and got comfy.
We had dinner at Americana. They added some stuff to their menu since last time we were there. I had a mushroom, goat cheese and truffle honey panini.
Last but not least, I had a special visitor to the tax office.
6. I did a little rearranging around the house this week too.
Now I have a reading nook, an eating nook and an office nook. Apparently, I like nooks.
7. This week T had a little health scare, but I'm happy to report he is healthy and well! On a related health note, I got back my life insurance blood results and my cholesterol has gone down 20 points since I quit eating meat. I think another testament that eating green is amazingly good for you. I feel blessed that both T and I are healthy and well.
Monday- Resistance Training. Run 4 mi 36:48
Wednesday- Hot Yoga (LOVED it- definitely going back)
Thursday- Run 4.03 mi 36:52
Friday- Resistance Training
Saturday- Run 2.4ish (early- before the snow started!)
Sunday- Ran inside on the treadmill. 5 miles HARD. Felt great. After working so much the release was just what I needed. Full 5 minute walk cool-down.
So that's it. A week full of work. And eating. Just like any other week!!
What did you do this week? Did you watch the Superbowl? Which commercial did you like best?