1. It's decorative gourd season folks. Please feel free to be entertained by the ridiculous amount of obscene language in this hilarious article.
2. In random news and blogs this week:
- Have you seen the 5 scariest things about Halloween this year? Some of the statistics in this article were sort of crazy.
- What about this random Lego man washing ashore? What's his deal?
- Speaking of men...what about this bad guy? Who would want to date him?? HA.
- I was excited and pleasantly surprised to hear how this Iowa Farmer is starting a large-scale organic farm. I feel thankful to live in a place where I can access fresh and chemical-free produce.
- My friend Amber sent me this article about phrases you should strike from your vernacular. It's a great reminder of how negative phrases can hinder our success.
4. Sunday was Trick or Treat night!! Check out these cute kids:
5. I've been really into tights lately. I think it's because the Gap has awesome sales.
6. Also on Sunday I ran the Chocolaterie Stam Hot Chocolate 5 Miler with my girlfriend Jamie. We haven't ran together since she finished the Des Moines marathon 2 weeks ago.We finished in 47:02 and had a great time just chatting and enjoying the scenic flat trail.
Running Bandits rule.
7. Happy Halloween!! We enjoyed the very first Gaslamp Pumpkin Bash full of local bands and free entertainment. My favorite costume was probably 'Mayhem' from the insurance commercial and the Pan Am girl. It was a great time and I'm looking forward to the even next year.
What do you think of my carving skills? :)
How was your Halloween weekend? Did you dress up?