11.01.2011

Spooktacular Sunday Seven 10/31/11

  Hope you had a wonderful last week of October and were able to enjoy some fabulous festive activities!!

1. It's decorative gourd season folks. Please feel free to be entertained by the ridiculous amount of obscene language in this hilarious article.

2. In random news and blogs this week:
3. We finally made it to the BodyWorlds exhibit at the Science Center. It was the last weekend for it and I'm so glad we went. It was one of the coolest and creepiest things I've ever seen. I was amazed at how many intricate parts are wedged all together under our ribs making us function. It also made me really glad that I make an effort to eat healthy, exercise and learn new things. The exhibit claimed that those things are the keys to living a long and healthy life! Also VERY glad I quit smoking. Black lungs= EW

4. Sunday was Trick or Treat night!! Check out these cute kids:


I was glad I got to see all my nieces and nephews in their outfits and my youngest niece for her first trick or treat! I think she was the cutest pink elephant EVER.

5. I've been really into tights lately. I think it's because the Gap has awesome sales.



6.  Also on Sunday I ran the Chocolaterie Stam Hot Chocolate 5 Miler with my girlfriend Jamie. We haven't ran together since she finished the Des Moines marathon 2 weeks ago.
We finished in 47:02 and had a great time just chatting and enjoying the scenic flat trail.
Running Bandits rule.

7. Happy Halloween!! We enjoyed the very first Gaslamp Pumpkin Bash full of local bands and free entertainment. My favorite costume was probably 'Mayhem' from the insurance commercial and the Pan Am girl. It was a great time and I'm looking forward to the even next year.

What do you think of my carving skills? :)


How was your Halloween weekend? Did you dress up?

No comments:

Post a Comment