2. Did anyone see this article about the woman who gave birth 7 hours after running the Chicago marathon?? In. Sane.
3. Speaking of marathons, this weekend was the Des Moines IMT Marathon. You know, the one I trained for before I got a stress fracture in my foot? Here's my sad little number I didn't get to wear...
Well, anyhow, my training buddy Jamie ran it and finished in an amazing 4:28:41!!!
4. And speaking of races, we participated in a little 1K Friday night. That's right- I said 1K.
This is our 3rd year of completing Run Like A Girl 1K. We rocked it of course.
Especially T with his faux hawk.
The 6 pack
It was a beautiful fall day at the market and I really enjoyed spending some time catching up with my good friend BrandiSue and her daughter.
6. Speaking of fall, my friend posted this article about the best fall dates a guy can take a girl on. I love all of these ideas!! Fall is my favorite time of year.
I also want to try out this fall facial. Perhaps in preparation for an awesome fall date?
7. Has anyone heard anything about this whole 'Occupy' thing? I'm sure I've mentioned before how I'm not big into following the news or politics but this topic came up with some of my work peeps. I'm still not sure I completely understand but I found this article helpful. Also, some of the links in the article are very interesting as well.
What have you been up to this fall? How have you enjoyed the beautiful weather?