Even though it's been like this...
It's SUMMER! Time to start enjoying it.
I decided to make some mini summer goals to keep me on track while enjoying all the 'fun' (which for me often means some unhealthy stuff- like pub crawls :)):
- Try out one new recipe a week. This week it was this:
- Work on some of the house projects....like weeding my insane flower beds!
- Cut down on the ice cream. Seriously. Just because you CAN eat it everyday doesn't mean you SHOULD.
- Stick to the training and eating plan for the marathon! I'll be posting all about the training plan soon! You can see my post on healthy eating here
- Finish Jane Eyre!
- And catch up on all those other books crowding my bedroom....
- Have fun! There are so many fun events in Iowa in the summer: Art Festival, 80/35, Farmer's Market, etc. Plus T and I have a couple of awesome music events lined up too!!
What do you have planned for the summer? Do you have any mini summer goals?
I'm really looking forward to our mini road trips for concerts. It's always fun to get out of town even if it's just for a day. :)