12.03.2013

Pay Fashion Forward: WE DID IT!!!!

Friends,
All I can say is THANK YOU!


I am so happy to say my Purpose Project was successful.
With your help, we provided support for 25 women living with HIV/AIDS for an ENTIRE YEAR!

And now- I get the task of picking 100 items from my closet to sell in a boutique sale.
Question is...do I plan it before or after Christmas? (Leave your suggestion in the comments below)

I'm looking forward to going to El Salvador in February and I'm so glad this project is helping me get there!
THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. 

1 comment:

  1. ¡Felicidades, Nicole! Haces un trabajo muy bueno y importante. I'm glad I could be a part of it. I'd say... if you can plan the sale before Christmas, do it! People can purchase gifts for others, and you get to start the new year with less clutter in your closet!

    ReplyDelete