12.05.2013

December Goals and Updates

Hi there.
It's been awhile since I've written about practical things like food and running and goals.
And I reeeeallly need miss it. 
I've been running on empty the past couple of months and not taking great care of myself and doing a lot of complaining about it and not a lot of doing anything about it.
So before I get down the deep dark rabbit hole of winter blues, I'm making goals and plans. 

Things I'm doing the month of December:
- Running everyday: Regular run schedule with 1-2 mile runs on the 'off' days. Check out #rwrunstreak for more info.



- Lift weights at least 2x a week: I fell off of my weight routine and I miss feeling strong and fit. I'm getting back to pumping iron!


I'm looking forward to trying some of these workouts from Nutrionella
- More time with Jesus: I got out of my daily Bible reading, but Advent is a great time to get back on track. Check out this new plan from the girls at She Reads Truth

- 15 min of yoga a day: My schedule right now doesn't allow for much studio time so I'm going to keep up a steady yogi diet of Iowa Powered Yoga Youtube videos on the purple mat. 


- Building my business: I pick the days I work for Arbonne, but I also do a little bit for my business everyday- sending follow-up emails, calling clients to check in and dropping off samples. This month is a great one to get involved (hello Christmas gifts!) and I want to make sure I share the benefits with the people I care about.

Pampermint® Foot Care Gift Set
- Eating Healthy: Back to the green smoothies and eating more healthy from home. I got L-A-Z-Y and have been experiencing the effects of bad eating. I want to feel good and energetic this month!

- Enjoying the Christmas season: I don't want to be so overloaded that I don't enjoy this beautiful time of year, but I also want to take advantage of all the fun things- baking, creating, shopping, cooking and just being with the people I love.



Things I'm not doing??
Stressing
Complaining
Rushing

What are your goals this month? What do you most look forward to this season?

For me, it's friends, family and lots of holiday cheer. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment