7.30.2013

Summer To Do List 2013

Today was unseasonably cool and dreary. Much more reminiscent of fall and winter. I dreamed of staying in bed and sleeping the day away amid Netflix clips.
But then I remembered it's only July 30th. And there is much more summer to be had.

Here are a few things that were/are on my summer to do list:


SUMMER TO DO LIST 2013
*Tuesday Taco Ride
*Classic Frozen Custard Date
*Bike to Snookies
*Drive-in Movie
*Picnic
*Bike the Trestle Trail
*Day in the Amana Colonies
*Bait Shop Fun Run
*Craft Brew Fest
*Art Fest
*Jasper Winery Thursday Music
*Nitefall on the River Show
*Beach Day
*Grill Out Party

*Golf with friends


I've been able to enjoy a few of these things already (the ones in green!) and I'm looking forward to knocking out a few more in August. I'm just realizing how many have to do with food...HA. #notsurprised


What things are you up to this summer? Have any summer things you always have to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment