7.04.2013

My Main Man (NaBloPoMo #4)

In an effort to be more intentional about my writing and to really work on strengthening my skills, I'm participating in Blogher's NaBloPoMo for July.
The theme is CONNECT. 
Everyday, I'm going to write based on the prompts and share it here and on Blogher. 
I would love to hear any and all feedback from you


This guy is just the coolest.


 He lets me take goofy pictures of him and entertains me with his silly stories and 'Toddisms.'


When I'm having a bad day, he brings me back up. He always knows the right things to say to make me feel better.

If anything happens during the day, good or bad, he's the one I want to tell.


When we met, we had an instant connection. I remember his striped socks and casual attitude. He remembers thinking how smart I sounded in our work meeting.


No matter where we end up in this life, he will always be the person I run to. We'll be getting married in just a few months and I couldn't be happier. I can truly say I'm marrying my best friend.


I love that we can talk about work, the weather, news, sports, music and beer all in the same five minute conversation. We dream big together. We share our fears and insecurities along with our wins because we know that we always have each other's back.


 There is no one in the world I feel closer to and I'm super thankful to have T in my life.

Hope you enjoy this beautiful holiday with those you are closest to.
Happy 4th of July.

#longlivemerica


No comments:

Post a Comment