I didn't let it get me down.
It was absolutely beautiful!!
1. If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw a barrage of pictures Saturday starting with 1st shorts and tshirt run of the season!
It was awesome. I got in 8 miles with my girlfriends before I set off for breakfast with this guy before work:
He's my favorite. <3
2. Also, I know not that many people care, but our teams played each other in the NIT tournament this week.
3. I'm sort of obsessed with eating everything out of a mason jar.
4. Favorite screen shots of the week:
|Apple Pie Smoothie- I def want to try|
|Avocado fries?? Yes Please.|
|HA! I love this.|
|I definitely want to try this|
6. If you haven't gotten your ticket for Influence Conference 2013, you should read this post. I have a little blurb!
7. This week finally felt like spring. There were so many signs of warmer days to come:
|New run shoes!|
How was your week? Are you finally enjoying some signs of spring? Morning and evening walks are good for both me and Roxydog.