1. I ran 5 miles this morning and 2 miles this afternoon to reach 30 miles ran for the week. This has been a goal since I ran a marathon in October. I feel PUMPED about finally reaching it.
2. We went to a great church service this morning. I can't get it out of my head.
4. Last night I got to attend a wedding celebration for my sister and her new husband. I was able to see family and joke and laugh over beers with some of my favorite people.
|My uncle is the beer man.|
6. Friday night I had a solo date- just me, some Lebanese food, a delicious green vegan shake and an evening walk. I watched a little TV and read some War & Peace. Alone time can be so good.
7. The sun is shining today. I had a vigorous walk to the coffee shop for some quality writing time. I had a chocolate chai and an orange. Now I'm off to enjoy some basketball with my favorite guy, T and some of our best sports-watching buddies. Sundays and sunshine make me happy.
Happy Today ya'll.