3.06.2013

A Girl Named Nicole

Hey ya'll- I'm linking up over at the Influence Network today to meet and greet with all the ladies new and old to Influence. Check it out here.


Hi there.


I'm Nicole.
Known as NicMarie on the interwebs and to my favorite IRL people.
Here's 3 things about me. 

1 I love my soon-to-be husband T 



and my furbaby Roxy.


They get a lot of press on the blog my instagram feed


Go big or go home. 


I'm still figuring out 'me' everyday. I'll never have all the answers to life's conundrums. EvenMe is all about finding balance the meantime and foods/goals/books/coffee/travels/music that I enjoy along the way. 


The forums on the Influence Network have been invaluable. There is so much good happening there - women sharing their tips and strategies as well as their hearts. I'm grateful to have been one of the founding members of the network and I can't wait to see the amazing things this community of women will do together!

Don't forget to check out all the awesome women of Influence!


12 comments:

  1. So great to meet you! Excited to watch your journey unfold new friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahoo!!!! congrats on your engagement! I am so excited for you!!! when is the date?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm pretty excited too. November 11th!

      Delete
  3. How did I not know you were engaged?! I remember sitting with you at the #shereadstruth dinner and I enjoyed your company so much, glad to visit your space here and always to follow you on twitter and instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA- Amber, I literally got engaged about 2 days before the Influence Conference. So much 'new' happened that week! Thanks for visiting- cheers to virtual and IRL friends!

      Delete
  4. I do love me some forums! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they the best? I get sucked into them late at night and then next thing I know it's 3 AM. HA

      Delete
  5. WOW! That's SOME kinda day! How fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was probably the only time I'll use the word 'epic' to describe a day. :)

      Delete
  6. That was a crazy day you had in October! It must have been a blast. And overwhelming, too, haha, but in a good way :]

    I agree about the forums being invaluable. I've learned so much from reading & participating there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie- you are right, it WAS overwhelming. In a great way. :)

      Delete