3.06.2013

A Girl Named Nicole

Hey ya'll- I'm linking up over at the Influence Network today to meet and greet with all the ladies new and old to Influence. Check it out here.


Hi there.


I'm Nicole.
Known as NicMarie on the interwebs and to my favorite IRL people.
Here's 3 things about me. 

1 I love my soon-to-be husband T 



and my furbaby Roxy.


They get a lot of press on the blog my instagram feed


Go big or go home. 


I'm still figuring out 'me' everyday. I'll never have all the answers to life's conundrums. EvenMe is all about finding balance the meantime and foods/goals/books/coffee/travels/music that I enjoy along the way. 


The forums on the Influence Network have been invaluable. There is so much good happening there - women sharing their tips and strategies as well as their hearts. I'm grateful to have been one of the founding members of the network and I can't wait to see the amazing things this community of women will do together!

Don't forget to check out all the awesome women of Influence!