2.10.2013

Sunday Seven 2-10-13

I'm going to be completely honest.
Mostly because I don't know how else to be.

This week....
SUCKED.

No other way to put it. 

I was overwhelmed, frazzled, tired and just plain DONE with everything.

Luckily- I have some  pretty amazing people in my life that took my super-cranky, high-strung, crazy woman moods in stride. 

And THANK GOODNESS- I made it. 
Week is over.

#PTL.

So I'm bowing out of this week's Sunday Seven. 
Taking a break.

Currently, I am eating Thin Mints, sipping hot tea and watching Parks and Rec on Netflix.
A much needed break from everything. 

I have a couple days off later this week and I will get you all caught up on why the second week of February will now live forever in my memory as the worst week ever.

So- 
Here's to new days. 
Here's to trying again without fear.

'I praise God for what he has promised. 
I trust in God, so why should I be afraid?
What can mere mortals do to me?'
Psalm 56:4

Have a great week friends. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love you girl! Thanks for being honest and not pretending like you had a great week when you didn't. I hope you enjoyed those thin mints (I know you probably ran them off the next day:) and I hope this week was a little better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too Courtney! I'm glad that week is behind me. And I had to ban myself from the thin mints. HA. :)

      Delete