12.11.2011

My Christmas Wish List

With Christmas right around the corner I can't help but notice a few things I'd like Santa to bring me.

Here's a few things that I wouldn't mind finding under my tree on Christmas morning...



I heart these bright red and purple cords from J Crew. And the gray Alpine boots are so pretty.

Run:Featherweight Hybrid Jkt
source

Run:Your Heart Out Tight
source

Lululemon has the most stylish running stuff. This wind jacket is just what I need to keep up my outdoor running regimen. I have one pair of running tights but I'd love to have another. These full length moisture-wicking pair would do the trick nicely!

And with all this outdoor running I've been doing, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have one of these.

Road ID
source

I've been listening to the Relevant Magazine podcasts and I really want to subscribe to the magazine.



I'd like to get a new light fixture for my living room and I really dig this one from Ikea.

sourceBÖJA Pendant lamp, rattan Diameter: 17 " Cord length: 67 "  Diameter: 42 cm Cord length: 170 cm

After seeing the musical, I really want to read this book series

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West (Wicked Years Series #1)

source

I did a little Christmas shopping in the East Village this weekend and hit up a store called Ephemera. I am in LOVE.


This book particularly caught my eye because it's all photographs of mornings between friends who lived hundreds of miles apart. Morning is my favorite part of the day and I'd love to start it out with these beautiful visuals.

I also love journaling.
At Ephemera there are plenty of options but I thought this was really unique. It's a 5 year journal where you have a small space to write a sentence for each day. I love the idea of something so concise. I think it would make a cool heirloom.




 source
This hand sanitizer cracks me up. What a fun stocking stuffer.

I'm in love with these mittens at Smokey Row. They are made from old sweater parts and put together by people with disabilities. Double score.

And while we are on the subject of gifts...I'll take these for my 30th birthday as well. (That's in 2013).

Canon Digital Rebel XSI 12MP Digital SLR Camera
source
source

HA! Keep dreaming, right?

What are you hoping Santa brings you this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment