8.28.2011

Sunday Seven 8-28-11

Happy Sunday!! Hope everyone has had a good week.
Mine has been less than stellar...but I'm looking to a fresh start tomorrow.
Monday's are always good for that.

1. I read this article about Alice Waters on NPR the other day. I think it's really amazing what she's doing with her restaurant. I'd like to visit it someday.

2. Bill Clinton is a vegan now. More interesting than that...he weighed 185 when he was 13...

3. This is an actual IM from my boyfriend:

48 cans of low cal wildberry FRS are on the way to 111!  Maybe I'll share.  I may order two more cases.  I want to see if I like the flavor first.

He has a problem with FRS. Or as I call it Funky Rad Specialness, Freaky Raging Steroids, Fruity Reggae Sauce or Fantastic Retro Superness. He informed me it actual stands for Free Radical Supplements. Whatever. :)

4. I had Friday afternoon off work. It was supposed to be a lovely beach afternoon but the weather didn't cooperate. Instead I had coffee, food, shopping and cocktails. It was awesome.

5. The countdown is on. I see the doctor this coming Friday. I hope that means I'll be boot free. Because I'm really having a hard time feeling cute schlepping around in a giant black boot.

6. I got an Iphone. I'm in love. Not kidding. I can't imagine my life without it now. And all the snazzy apps available...I especially love Evernote. And Instagram. Ah...technology how you continue to amaze me.

7. "Success is not the key to happiness. Happi­ness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."— Albert Schweitzer 
This has been on my mind a lot this week. I've been thinking a lot about what I envision my life to be and whether I am on track to make that happen or not. Just a little self-evaluation.

What's on your mind recently? What''s your favorite Iphone app?

3 comments:

  1. Bill really? Wouldn't have seen that coming.

    What iphone did you get? 4?

    Don't know if I got a fav app...like all that i have downloaded.

    Happyness is all in your hand....but somethings you need to work out to get to it. IMO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a 3. It was free. Still awesome.
    I think doing a job everyday that you are not passionate about can be taxng. What is IMO?

    ReplyDelete