7 things that have me hooked this week:
1. My blog changes. It's a little more 'me.' Even Me is a work in progress so the design will probably change as my mood does....
2. The modernized version of 'How Great Thou Art' we did at church this morning. Loved it.
3. The lazy Saturday night and Sunday afternoon Roxy and I had. I finally watched Inception. You are welcome Netflix for paying $30 for one movie.
Isn't Roxy a lazy puppy?
4. The randomly strange burst of creativity I had Friday night that inspired two poems. I haven't written like that since high school.
5. Music. David Gray and Greg Laswell have been circling my Ipod this week. I love a well-written song. We also saw the Foo Fighters in Council Bluffs on Monday. So awesome!! Also, check out these from my friend, Chris Kretzu. Amazing.
6. Babies. I had the chance to hang out with a good friend and her 8 month-old daughter this week. I also got to visit my 6 month-old niece. Who couldn't love this face?